Friday, March 21, 2014

Yummy Burgers for Summer!

Fiending for a delicious burger?  Me too!

Guess what I found at my local Costco?  Salmon burgers!  These are low in calories and full of healthy omega fatty acids and such.  And...delicious.

I cook them on my indoor grill or in a pan with a smidge of coconut oil.

I add salt and lemon pepper and squeeze lemon over the top.  If I am eating them on a whole wheat bun (I usually do so open face) I make my own "tartar sauce" with a LITTLE mayo and a ton of chopped onions and relish and lemon juice and or vinegar and minced celery...so a little goes a long way and adds some crunch.

Top with sprouts and pickles, tomatoes and onions or arugala...whatever you like!  Or eat them plain with lots of lemon.  They are an actual salmon patty...not chopped bits with bread and filler.  So yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment