Friday, March 7, 2014

Find an ACTIVE HOBBY!

The key to staying active is to not make it ALL feel like WORK.  Find something that you honestly ENJOY that keeps you moving.

Have you tried:

Gardening
Walking
Fun Runs
Dance Class
Volunteering - Habitat for Humanities etc
White Water Rafting
Hiking
Dancing in your room

ANYTHING that gets you moving is GOOD!

Pick a night to go to the club with your friends and break a sweat on the dance floor!  Just make smart beverage choices (Rum and diet coke? or Stick with water!)

Here is what I enjoy:

REFINISHING ANTIQUE FURNITURE!

If you want to see more, check out my web site:

Maple Marmalade Boutique

I SWEAT MY BUNS OFF sanding, stirring, painting, waxing and buffing as well as hauling heavy furniture around.  I really, really LOVE it...and it gets me moving!

Find YOUR joy!









No comments:

Post a Comment